terça-feira, 13 de maio de 2014

B.A.F. Fest 2014 - Аниме и не только

Re: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI
Today at 12:56:26 AM

Quote from: Ocakypa on May 13, 2014, 02:23:47 PM
Hello! I'm from Russia and only today learned of the existence of such currency. I hope at least somebody will respond - in our city (Bryansk) in the summer will be held the third Anime Festival (http://vk.com/baffest2014).

I want to advance a little of crypto currency, so the prize pool and the rental price of the festival was taken to try to dial it exactly.

For this purpose I chose DOGE, but then found a ANI. Tentatively, all necessary 2kk DOGE or 200kk ANI: it 25k rubles (RUS) on the payment of rent for the House of Culture and about 6k (RUS) for the prize and souvenirs to the participants.

Slowly I began to collect a little. If someone does not feel sorry for (and visible balance and replenishment process):

DOGEcoin:DSTJE5wNgjoC39T5GPHJodxZecpHc3oiLD

ANIcoin:ASc3EesZM87N7qRjbZ4b8KoSbJCMonEtLk

All thanks in advance! 

P.S. If all works out, it will appear on the poster of the festival emblem DOGE ANI currency and as a sponsor. 
 

P.P.S. I am one of the assistant organizers of the festival, so I can easily get in touch and answer your questions. 

PPS I apologize for my curve English

Description: И снова всем привет) Активно идет подготовка к третьему фестивалю. Открыт прием заявок. Ура, товарищи!
Start Time: 26 July at 1:00 pm